We want you to remain in love with your Bambini pram which is why we provide a 36 month warranty for all our products. This is in addition to your rights under Australian Consumer Law as outlined in our Terms & Conditions, Clause 12.3.
The warranty does not apply for damage caused by misusing the pram/failure to follow our user instructions/technical specifications. Our warranty is therefore not valid in the following cases:
- failure or defects resulting from improper care or use;
- normal wear and tear including scratches to the pram frame;
- scuffs, tears, material changes to leatherette handles/bumpers (prams);
- products purchased second hand or from an unauthorised distributor; fading or discolouration of fabrics and materials due to cleaning and/or excessive sun exposure;
- stains, discolouration or damage to leatherette, caused by the use of cleaning or sanitiser products containing alcohol;
- faulty or incorrect assembly of the products by the customer;
- installation of a part or accessory not compatible with the product and/or not manufactured by Bambini Prams;
- any modification or alteration not conducted or authorised by Bambini Prams;
- corrosion, rust or damage to the wheels and chassis due to extreme environmental conditions, including high heat/humidity, salt spray, ice or snow or due to insufficient maintenance (prams);accidental or intentional damage, abuse or neglect;
- damage to handle bar grips or fabrics as a result of normal handling and daily use (prams);
- airline/transport damage: check your pram carefully after it has been handled by an airline or other transport service, and if required, submit your claim directly to your travel insurer/ airline;
- consumer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of disliking the fit, weight, functionality, colour or style (outside of the 30 Day Trial period);
- if the serial number has been damaged or removed; where the product has not been used for normal use and in accordance with the Bambini Prams instructions;
- where the Product(s) have been loaned or hired to friends, or for commercial purposes; and,
- where the Product(s) have been purchased by a Customer from outside of Australia.
The 36 month warranty starts from the date your product is dispatched from our warehouse in NSW, Australia. Please ensure you keep all receipts/proof of purchases.
If you have a reason to make a warranty claim, please get in touch with our service department here.
Enter your details here below for the latest news, specials and products.